As a Proxy, you may have the ability to view some of your student's information in Bethel's student information system. This article provides steps to set up your proxy account.
Activating your account
- If you have not already activated an account as a proxy with a Bethel student, open the email entitled Activate your Bethel University Proxy Account.
- Copy the action password located in the email.Click the proxy account activationlink located in the email in order to activate your account.
- In the next window, paste your action password into the Action Password field.
- Click Submit.
- In the next view, enter the email address the activation email was sent to.
- Paste the same action password as your into the Enter Old PIN field.
- Set a new PIN. It must be between 8-15 characters and must contain at least one number and one letter.
- Enter the new PIN again to validate it.
- Click Save.
- Your account is now activated.
Note: If upon login you do not see the student's name listed next to the Profile tab, contact the student to remind them to set finish setting up your Proxy relationship. You will not be able to see their profile until they have set up your relationship and given authorization.
Logging in to your account
- Go to banner.bethel.edu in either Firefox or Internet Explorer.
- Click the Login to Bethel University's Proxy Access System link.
- Login using the email and PIN you used when activating your account.