Software has been categorized into different tiers based on campus usage:
|Tier 1||Computer OSs & critical campus wide software||Semester/Summer break - 1 month notice for evaluation and feedback|
|Tier 2||Campus wide software||Semester/Summer break - 1 month notice for evaluation and feedback|
|Tier 3||Multi-department non-critical software||Notify key stakeholders - 2 weeks notice|
|Tier 4||Single-department software||As needed and at the prompting of stakeholders|
Hardware is typically upgraded during the summer upgrade cycle. Once hardware has been identified for upgrade, it will be shown here (typically mid spring).
Summer 2019 Upgrades
- Library Level 3 Public Computers (upgraded to Dell 7060's & Mac mini's)
- Library checkout Mac's (upgraded to MacBook Pro's)
- HC 260 (upgraded to Dell 7060's)
- Freshman dorms (upgraded to Dell 7060's)
- Upperclassmen dorms (standardized to Dell 7010's)
- HC 254 (upgraded to Dell 7060's)
- Edit suite (upgraded to Dell Full Size 7060's)
Various computers in Biokinetics, Biology, Physics, Psychology, and Physicians Assistant.
Please fill out the following form to comment on notifications or subscribe to notification emails: