VPN (Virtual Private Network) is used when you are off campus but need to access resources that require an on-campus network connection (such as Argos, Banner, and the Q Drive). This article gives instructions for installing VPN on Windows 10.
- If you are ON campus, connect to Ethernet and navigate to https://vpn-setup.bethel.edu/ in a browser.
- If you are OFF campus, navigate to https://vpn.bethel.edu/ in a browser.
- Log in using your Bethel Username and Password.
- Click Continue to agree to the Acceptable Use Policy.
- Select AnyConnect from the bar at the left hand side of the screen.
- Click Start AnyConnect.
- The Cisco AnyConnect VPN Secure Mobility Client will go through a series of tests. Perform a manual installation by clicking on the AnyConnect VPN link.
- Another window will appear. Click Save File.
- Follow the installer prompts. Click Next.
- You have successfully installed the Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client.
Please note that if you are installing VPN on Bethel campus, you will not successfully connect to VPN until your computer is off the Bethel network.
Additional VPN Information
For assistance in using VPN, please reference this Article