On a computer or mobile phone open your preferred web browser and navigate to <https://registration.its.bethel.edu>
If you have connect your device to Bethel-Guest without registering it, you will need to wait 24 hours before registering your device.
- Type in your username and password in the appropriate fields and click Sign on.
- This will pop up the page titled manage devices. Click add to add a new device.
- After that, choose what you would like to call your device.
In the text box labeled MAC address, type in the MAC address of your device and click add Submit.
Note: The MAC address can be found in the network setting on most devices. Sometimes it is labeled as WiFi address. The format is always the same–6 pairs of letters and numbers separated by colons or hyphens (e.g., 0a:1b:2c:3d:4e:5f or 0a-1b-2c-3d-4e-5f)
- Once the device has been registered you can see it in the list of managed devices. You will know that it is connected if you see Pending next to the device.
- Connect the device to Bethel-Guest and enjoy the Bethel network.