Adobe Connect is Bethel's web-conferencing tool. It includes audio, video, screen sharing, document sharing, whiteboard, notes, chat and breakout rooms. Adobe Connect runs using Adobe Flash Player which is installed on 99.9% of all computers. There is even an App for iPads - Adobe Connect Mobile for iOS although the mobile app is not as full featured as the computer app.
Adobe Connect Support Information
NOTE: If your computer stubbornly refuses to install the add in in the fourth step of the compatibility test, below is a link to download the add in for Windows and Mac (scroll down the page, download and install. Then attempt to enter your Adobe Connect Session.
A guide for participants in an Adobe Connect meetings.
An excellent reference for Adobe Connect hosts who want to ensure a smooth meeting experience.
A short video on how to install and use the IOS and Android app.
Adobe Connect Support: (students, faculty and staff)
- Get In-Meeting Support - if you are having trouble joining a meeting, or need assistance with a hosted meeting in progress, help is available by phone 24/7. United States: 800-42-ADOBE; 800-422-3623
- Contact Bethel's Teaching and Learning Technology team
- Adobe Connect Help and Support offers a searchable help database and video tutorials
- Adobe Connect tutorials
- Adobe Connect Downloads and Updates
- Adobe Connect 9.0 Documentation
- Lynda.com Adobe Connect Essential Training Course with Videos