Mobile computer classrooms are carts containing laptops that is available for checkout for classroom use. Several other fixed computer classrooms are also available but have scheduled classes during class hours.
Cart 1 - Bethel University 3900 Complex - 18 Dell laptops for use in any classroom inside the AC, BC, CC, HC, RC (not outside RC 101-104 classrooms)
Cart 2 - Normandale - 24 Dell E5430 notebooks available for in-class use - computers are not to be removed from the building (August 2012)
Cart 3 - 2 Pine Tree - 24 Dell E5430 notebooks available for in-class use - computers are not to be removed from the building (January 2013)
General Use Procedures
- Reserve use of the cart well in advance of your class via the forms linked above.
- Faculty should arrive early to bring the cart to your classroom and do any set up desired.
- At the end of class please have the learners SHUT DOWN the computers and return the computers to the corresponding numbered slot in the cart.
- The cart should be returned as directed.
- Library cart must be returned to the Library and checked in.
- For Pine Tree and Bloomington, please follow directions of local staff.