Orientation to Online Learning at Bethel University
Welcome to Bethel University. Here you will find information that will help you during your online learning experience at Bethel University.
Become familiar with the concept of online learning. You may find the following resources helpful in adapting to the online classroom:
- Is Online Learning Right for Me? (An interactive self assessment provided by University College, Maine.)
- Is Online Learning Right for Me? A brief overview of qualities of successful online learners
- Learn-Source, How To Succeed as an Online Student
Create your Bethel University Computing Account:
- Bethel Account Page <https://iam.bethel.edu> This link provides you access to all the resources you will need to use to complete your course at Bethel. After you create your account you will have access to the Bethel tools like MyBethel, Moodle, and more.
Check to see if you have the Recommended Technology:
- Bethel University Recommended Technology Requirements (General)
- College of Adult and Professional Studies
- Graduate School
Become familiar with the tools available to you at Bethel University.
Do not be afraid to ask for help. You will not be physically walking to class one or more times a week but you will still have questions..
- Ask your instructor.
Contact the Teaching and Learning Technology (TLT) Team (with Moodle and other class related technology questions):
Contact the Information Technology Services (ITS) help desk (technical email and account questions):
- Academic Year Hours:
- Monday-Thursday: 7:30 AM - 8:00 PM
- Friday: 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Summer Hours:
- Monday - Friday: 7:30 AM - 4:3000 PM
- Walk-up: RC419
- Phone: 651-638-6500
- email: email@example.com
- Academic Year Hours:
24/7 Support Options
- Banner <https://banner.bethel.edu> - Banner is the Bethel University Information/Records System
- Bethel University Home Page <http://www.bethel.edu> - Links to lots of Bethel Resources via the Quicklinks
- Bethel Account <https://iam.bethel.edu> - Set up and manage your Bethel Online Account
- Bethel University Library <http://library.bethel.edu> has lots of online resources to help in your learning.
- MyBethel <https://my.bethel.edu> - BLink is the Bethel University information portal
- Footprints <https://footprints.bethel.edu> - Footprints is the Bethel online technology problem submission and tracking system.
- Moodle <https://moodle.bethel.edu> - Moodle is used for most Bethel University courses
- Bethel email <https://mail.bethel.edu> - Google mail link for accessing your Bethel email
- Lynda <https://lynda.bethel.edu> - Tutorials on a wide array of online learning technology