Organized in collaboration with: Provost
- One faculty member from CAS, CAPS/GS, and Seminary
- One academic administrator from CAS, CAPS/GS, and Seminary
- Scheduling & Transportation Specialist
- Director of TLTR (ex officio)
- Two Instructional Technology Specialists
- Two Space Management/Project Specialists from Facilities Management.
Description: The University Classroom Oversight Committee (UCOC) is a collaborative group of CAS, CAPS/GS, and Seminary faculty and administrators working with the Registrar and representatives from Facilities Management, and Teaching, Learning, and Technology to set and maintain standards for classroom design, layout, and equipment; the committee also serves an advisory role in decisions about classroom capacity and assignment, as well as expectations for classroom use. The committee monitors the quality and functionality of all university classrooms, and makes recommendations for improvements and renovations. In addition, the committee collaborates with colleagues in Faculty Development in order to align pedagogical practice with pedagogical space.