651.635.8001 (800.255.8706, ext. 8001)
Adult students may order course books through MBS Direct, one of the largest distributors of used and new books in the nation. It maintains a list of Bethel courses and materials and has worked with Bethel to provide you free shipping. You can order your books online up to 30 days before a semester begins at mbsdirect.net or call 800.325.3252. Orders may also be faxed to 800.499.0143, using the order form found at mbsdirect.net on the home page, under Mail-in Order Form. Used books (both digital and rental), offered at a savings, may be available. Students may also choose to order their books through a different vendor.
- Access: Visit mbsdirect.net or enter through My.Bethel (must be a registered student). From My.Bethel home page → Tools & Resources → Textbook Orders
- Ordering: Once you are at the Bethel University Virtual Bookstore home page, complete the following steps:
- Click on Order Books at the top of the page.
- Choose which term or semester you are ordering for under Select Term.
- Click on the appropriate course number range. Continue at the bottom right corner. This will bring you to the list of all courses in the course range.
- Click on the box next to the course from which you want to order books.
- You may also want to click on the marketplace icon to view outside resellers who also have the book available.
- Click on the line that says Submit Course ID Selection(s) at the top or bottom of the page. You will now see all the books required for this course and can choose between New, Used, or Don’t Order. The book ordering web page will now lead you through the rest of your order and ask for all pertinent information regarding shipping and payments. Please note: You must use a credit card to place your order.
We want your experience with ordering texts online to be a satisfactory process and encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any problems or concerns you may have using the virtual bookstore. It is important to note that neither CAPS and GS nor the Bethel Campus Store maintain a CAPS and GS textbook inventory, so all your book orders must be placed through the virtual bookstore or with another supplier of your choice. Order your books at least two weeks prior to your next class so you receive your texts in adequate time and will not have to pay additional shipping costs for priority shipping.