Page tree

Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.



Vehicle Registration
All College of Adult & Professional Studies and Graduate School adult undergraduate students who attend at least one class on the Arden Hills
campuses are required to display a parking permit on their vehicle.