651.638.6202 (800.255.8706, ext. 6202)NOTE: adult
|Adult undergraduate students order textbooks through the|
|Barnes & Noble College online bookstore or other vendors, NOT the Bethel Campus Store (See: Textbooks - CAPS).|
The Campus Store is a popular spot to purchase optional books, Bethel clothing, Christian literature, gifts, cards, and practical supplies. It is located on level two in Brushaber Commons. Hours may vary seasonally and during holiday times. Current hours are posted online. You can also shop for items online at the web address above.
- Personal items must be left in the book drop provided at the entrance to the Campus Store.
- Unsatisfactory merchandise may be returned within two weeks of purchase if accompanied by a receipt.
- Any book not in stock may be ordered by completing a special order card. Allow at least two to three weeks for delivery. Overseas orders are not accepted.
- Customers may charge on their VISA or MasterCard.
- Students may cash checks up to $50 over purchase with a current Bethel ID card.