Page tree

Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.


When a printer is out of paper or toner?Please contact your RD or RA. They have paper for the printer or can contact the Help Desk.
When the printer or lab machine has a problem or is missing equipment?If the printer or computers are missing equipment or are otherwise not working please contact the ITS Help Desk at extension 6500 or 651-638-6500, option 1 (student workers/staff/faculty) option 2 (students).