Page tree

Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.


If students have concerns or problems, the first step is to seek a solution by talking with their professor (for academic
issuesacademic issues) or contacting the CAPS and GS office (for administrative issues) at 651.635.8000 (800.255.8706, ext. 8000).
In  In cases where the problem has not been resolved satisfactorily, contact the Royal Care Hotline at 651.638.6530, or
800or 800.255.8706, ext. 6530 from Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

The Royal Care Council offers the Hotline to make its “Royal Care” services both accessible and expedient. The issues
identified issues identified via the Hotline are tracked to help the council recognize broad campus issues it should address. For example, a
pattern of complaints, concerns, and questions may suggest the need for a policy change or a more systematic approach
to providing a solution.