Page tree

Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

Main Campus Office: RC353/RC353


If students have concerns or problems, the first step is to seek a solution by talking with their professor (for academic issues) or contacting the CAPS and GS office (for administrative issues) at 651.635.8000 (800.255.8706, ext. 8000). In cases where the problem has not been resolved satisfactorily, contact the Royal Care Hotline at 651.638.6530, or 800.255.8706, ext. 6530 from Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.