VPN (Virtual Private Network) is used when you are off campus but need to access resources that require an on-campus network connection (such as Argos, Banner, and the Q Drive). This article gives instructions for installing VPN on Windows 10.
- Follow the instructions for Requesting a Group, and request the group "VPN Users"
If you are ON campus, connect to Ethernet and navigate to https://vpn-setup.bethel.edu/ in a browser.
- If you are OFF campus, navigate to https://vpn.bethel.edu/ in a browser.
- Log in using your Bethel Username and Password.
- Click Continue to agree to the Acceptable Use Policy.
- Select AnyConnect from the bar at the left hand side of the screen.
- Click Start AnyConnect.
- The Cisco AnyConnect VPN Secure Mobility Client will go through a series of tests. Perform a manual installation by clicking on the AnyConnect VPN link.
- Another window will appear. Click Save File.
- Follow the installer prompts. Click Next.
- You have successfully installed the Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client.