Page tree

Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.


Research Participants. Gift certificates/gift cards less than $100.00 may be given to non-employees who participate in a research project.   


A Gift Card Form, along with an Expense Reimbursement Form or Credit Card Activity Report, must be completed and turned in to the Business Office for all gift certificates/gift cards purchased with University funds. Departments or individuals who do not complete the Gift Card Form will not be reimbursed. No gift certificates in excess of $100.00 shall be reimbursed.   


This policy applies to all gift certificates, including but not limited to, gift certificates purchased for Royal Grounds or the Campus Store. The Business Office will track all Gift Card Forms and issue IRS 1099-Misc forms to those who exceed the IRS reporting threshold.