- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Housing Agreement Cancellation
The Housing Agreement may must be cancelled by Student in writing with the Office of Residence Life. Upon cancellation a Fee will be charged to Student per the following schedule:
- $100 Cancellation Fee if cancelled before June 1 for the Fall/full-year Agreement.
- $200 Cancellation Fee if cancelled after June 1 for the Fall/full year Agreement.
- $300 Cancellation Fee if cancelled after July 15 for the Fall/full year Agreement.
- $150 Cancellation Fee if cancelled after December 1 to cancel the Interim/remainder of the year portion of the Agreement.
- $150 Cancellation Fee if cancelled after January 1 to cancel the Spring portion of the Agreement.
Cancellation during a term follows the academic calendar refund schedule listed below.
100% refund through the sixth business day
75% refund through Friday of the third week
50% refund through Friday of the fifth week
25% refund through Friday of the seventh week
No refund after Friday of the seventh week
Students who cancel/withdraw mid-semester must complete a Self Checkout. After cancelling in writing or officially withdrawing with a dean, student must pick up a Self Checkout packet from the Student Life office. Completed packet must be returned within three days of cancellation/withdrawal. Improper checkout fine of $150 applies if Self Checkout steps are not completed.
To cancel a housing agreement, email the Residence Life office at email@example.com.
To cancel a meal plan agreement, email Dining Services office at firstname.lastname@example.org