Reporting Potential Copyright Infringement
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Bethel University has designated an agent to receive notice of unauthorized online use of copyrighted materials. If you believe that your copyrighted work is being infringed, please notify our copyright agent specified below.
E-mail may be sent to: email@example.com
Mail may be sent to:
Bethel University Library
3900 Bethel Drive
St. Paul, MN 55112-6999
Phone: (651) 638-6225
Fax: (651) 638-6001
Please notify us in writing and include all of the following
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Bethel University to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Bethel University to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.