Cache & Cookies are what a web browser uses to store small download files from websites that help your web browsing experience to function better. Sometimes, these items get corrupted and it is necessary to clear them. Clearing your web browser's cache, cookies, and history may remove some data that you wish to keep. For an alternate troubleshooting method, see alternative troubleshooting methods below. If the instructions below don't exactly match what you see, you may need to update your web browser to the latest version.
Browser Specific Instructions
Please review the following articles with instructions for the browser that you are using:
- Internet Explorer (note: also clear Temporary Internet Files)
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Safari (Mac)
- Safari (iOS)
- Microsoft Edge
Alternative Troubleshooting Methods
While this will not permanently remove the corrupted cache or cookies, if you would like to temporarily load your browser without the old cache and cookies, use the following instructions.
- Private Browsing (Firefox)
- Browse in private with Incognito mode (Chrome desktop and Android)
- Browse InPrivate in Microsoft Edge
- Browse privately (Safari)
- Turn Private Browsing on or off on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch