Printing with the “Follow Me Printer” driver
- To print from your mobile device email your print job to email@example.com.
- If you email from your Bethel email address, your job will automatically be available to print once you login to a printer.
- If you send from a non-Bethel email address you will receive a follow up email with a “job code” to enter into a printer to release your print job.
- To release print jobs, scan, or copy, you will log in by scanning your Bethel I.D. card or with your Bethel username and password.
- If this is the first time using your Bethel ID card you will be asked to enter your Bethel username and password to register your card. Going forward you will simply need to swipe your card to release your prints.
- If you do not have your Bethel I.D. card with you, use the AD Login option to enter your Bethel username and password instead.
Bethel ID Cards
If you are unable to register your Bethel ID card for printing, it is likely that you do not have a proximity card. Most older, and some newer Bethel ID cards do not have proximity ability. Proximity cards have an HID logo on the backside upper right hand corner. If you do not have a proximity card and would like one, please visit Bethel ID Cards
- The default for all printing is Black & White, duplex (2-sided).
- After logging in you will have the option to choose the appropriate cost center associated with your print job. For example, “personal” or department cost center. Currently this is for reporting purpose only.
- Remember your unprinted jobs remain available for 72 hours.
- For detailed information review the Bethel University User’s Print Guide located at https://confluence.bethel.edu/x/wIuw
For support, please contact the Print Care Specialist at 651-635-8613 or firstname.lastname@example.org.