This article is for setting up your voicemail on your Bethel Polycom phone if you have never accessed or set up your voicemail greeting on your Bethel Polycom phone.
Logging in (first time only)
Upon logging into your VM you will be requested to change the default password.
- Press the mail envelope button or by pressing *86 on the keypad.
- You will be asked to enter your password and then press the # key. The default password is 248324.
- Once logged in you will be asked to change your password. Select a new password and then press the # key.
- Enter your new password again followed by the # key.
- You will then be asked to record the name for the mailbox. If you are happy with the name press the # key. If you would like to record a different name press the * key.
- You will then be given additional options such as listening to messages, recording a VM greeting, etc.
- Once completed you can hang up your phone. Future logins will use your new password.
Accessing your Voice Mail
You can access your VM box from your desk phone by pressing the mail envelope button or by dialing *86. You can access your VM box from any phone by dialing your direct number and waiting for the VM greeting. Once you hear your greeting press * followed by your password.