Polycom phones can be forwarded so that messages are also received as .wav files in an email.
- Open a web browser (chrome, firefox, etc.) and navigate to portal.bwsip.com.
- Login with your web portal username (i.e. 6516352376) and password (contact the ITS Help Desk if you do not have a password). If it is the first time you are accessing the page, please call the ITS Help Desk and we will provide a password.
- Click Voice Settings in the right column.
- Click "Voice Messaging". Then click the gear icon for Edit Voice Messaging.
- Enable "Send Carbon Copy Voice Message" and then input your email in the address field.
- Click "Save".