Main Campus Office: HC103
Anderson Center: Front Lobby Desk
The Office of Security & Safety ensures Bethel security personnel are on duty 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including all holidays. An officer is on duty at the west entrance to the campus beginning at 8 p.m. Free parking is available on campus (also at off-campus locations) in well lighted lots. On-campus (3900 and at Anderson Center) students will be escorted to their cars after class upon request. All primary officers are trained in first aid, CPR, and AED implementation. To contact Security at any hour, call 651.638.6400. You can also vision the website for additional information.
In addition, the Office of Security and Safety offers a number of other services to the community:
- Medical and security escorts
- Vehicle jump starts and lock-outs
- Fingerprinting (call for appointment)
- Traffic control for special events
- Security alerts
- Many safety education and crime prevention programs on campus
3900 (Main) Campus Entrance Gates: Hours
- East entrance off Snelling Avenue: Open 12 hours (6 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
- West entrance (Old S.T.H. 10) Open 24 hours. Staffed by a Bethel security officer from 8 p.m. to 8 a.m. When the Welcome Center checkpoint is staffed, all vehicles are required to stop to display a valid Bethel ID card or a Bethel parking permit (in the car window). Please call the Security and Safety team, in advance, if you’re expecting a visitor: 651.638.6400.
For additional information on: