changes.mady.by.user Unknown User (jlh98484)
- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
There are no specific hours when students must be in their residence halls at night. The Residence Life staff does encourage students to incorporate healthy amounts of sleep into their schedule as part an effort toward well-being.
Visitation by the opposite sex is allowed in the residence halls; however, to preserve individual rights and privacy, visitation is limited to certain hours of the week. During visitation hours, room doors should remain open. Visitation is by invitation only, and all students and guests must leave at the designated time. It is each student’s responsibility to monitor the time and confront violations of visitation policy. Abuse of visitation privileges will result in fines and disciplinary action.
Approved visitation hours are as follows:
Bodien, Edgren, Getsch, and Nelson:
Monday, Tuesday & Thursday, 4 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Wednesday, No visitation hours
Friday, 4 p.m. - midnight
Saturday, noon - midnight
Sunday, noon - 10 p.m.
Arden Village and Lissner:
Sunday - Thursday, noon - 11 p.m.
Friday - Saturday, noon - midnight
Heritage and North Village:
- Sunday - Saturday, noon-1 a.m.
Additional Visitation Expectations for Fall 2020
- Students must limit the total number of people in their apartment/rooms at one time. The number cannot exceed two more than the designed occupancy of the apartment: A total of
- 3 people in an efficiency apartment (single)
- 4 people in a one-bedroom apartment/double-occupancy room
- 6 people in a two-bedroom apartment; and
- 7 people in a three-bedroom apartment.
- Social distancing throughout the space is important when gathering, particularly in common living/dining room space.
- When gathering in each other's apartments for more than 15 minutes in close contact, students are strongly encouraged to wear masks per the current CDC recommendations.